Examining Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the top trending videos and top Shorts of 2022, along with the Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, content creators, and digital advertisers some crucial lessons that they can apply in 2023.
But, it helps if you have a secret decoder ring to analyze why there are three lists– and why every one utilizes a different methodology to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Sadly, that list taught lots of marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
But, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers began changing the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results page to reward appealing videos that kept audiences seeing.
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a significant shift, due to the fact that “watch time” gives you a sense of what material viewers in fact view, as opposed to videos that they click and then desert.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers shifted from unveiling its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “leading trending videos,” based upon time spent enjoying, sharing, commenting, preference, and other elements.
To put it simply, “enjoy time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm benefits “audience complete satisfaction.”
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not focus on videos; it takes notice of viewers.
So, instead of trying to make videos that’ll make an algorithm delighted, concentrate on making videos that make your viewers happy.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “leading Shorts” for 2022.
To discover crucial lessons that can be applied in 2023, we need to understand that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both outright and relative watch time as signals when choosing audience engagement.
Ultimately, Buy YouTube Subscribers desires both short and long videos to prosper, so relative watch time is more crucial for brief videos, and outright watch time is more important for longer videos.
Top 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Nerds” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving homage, the daddy of precious Minecraft creator Technoblade checks out a farewell letter from his child.
The player lost his fight with cancer in June, however his legacy stays on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “Enjoy The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Stage At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the movie market’s most distinguished occasion.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s resourcefulness within Minecraft has led him to end up being a top developer with a dedicated fanbase.
But nobody knew what he appeared like IRL, previously.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Complete Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Show” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this legendary Super Bowl halftime show loaded with some of the greatest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Developed Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” influenced warehouse, MrBeast challenges candidates to pass through a chocolate river, climb a sweet wall, complete in confection-themed video games, and delight in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Rip-off Callers- Glitterbomb Payback” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts stunning vengeance on a rip-off call center in the current version of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations illustrates an individual journey from teenage years to their adult years, sharing how they found their sexual identity along the method.
Leading 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Ft Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a mystical place. It has lots of unknown sea animals, weird plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the internet and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Difficulties” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an epic sport where acrobats defy gravity and leap off a wall, onto a trampoline, to pull off astonishing aerial stunts.
3. “Include Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For several years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie among the most renowned pet dogs on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was genuine when it was chosen that he needed a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Couldn’t Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
Nobody does trick shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s indication.
The prize? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Space In Between Your Car Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We have actually all lost something in the dreadful space between the safety seat and the center console.
In this comedic sketch, creators Jay & Sharon show us what’s truly going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Happiness (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized act, witty creator Adrian Bliss brings to life all the characters attempting to gain entryway– and party in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Talent” were confused by this magic technique.
However not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its clever secret.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers uses a totally different methodology to figure out the top Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The top advertisements are typically the ones with the most significant spending plans, which increase view counts, but not constantly engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The creative agency for this ad was Lucky Generals and the media firm was IPG– Rufus.
The ad’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds a great concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Invite To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The creative company was Psyop, and the media company was in-house.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan location! A place where you and your clan can construct and fight together! A place called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Authorities Music Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description states,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be achieved by one person alone, but we can attain it if all of us join forces and unite.
Similar to football gamers come together as a team to score objectives, we intend to use the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the greatest objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go Back To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The innovative company was in-house, and the media firm was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts welcomes fans on a magical first-person journey through one of the most precious film franchises of all time as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other esteemed cast members and filmmakers across all eight Harry Potter films for the very first time to commemorate the anniversary of the franchise’s first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Presenting iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description asks, “What lies beyond a conventional smart device? Let’s discover. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. All of Us Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The creative agency was The Refinery, and the media firm was internal. The advertisement’s description says,
“Everyone will die. There is no hope.” The school turned into a bloody battlefield and our pals into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Big Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media company was internal. The ad’s description says,
“See whatever that Sally offers in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and told by andré 3000.”
Essential Lesson That Online Marketers Can Use In 2023
Looking back at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of top trending videos, top Shorts, and leading ads for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that online marketers can find out: one size does not fit all.
Various metrics matter when measuring different kinds of video, and various kinds of advertisements are much better for various marketing objectives.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everybody can use in 2023, and beyond.
Featured Image:/ SMM Panel